PROMOTION PERIOD：7th May – 30th June, 2021
REDEMPTION PERIOD：7th May – 15th July, 2021
GET UP TO USD 100 STEAM CODE
WHEN YOU BUY SELECTED PRODUCTS.
HOW TO REDEEM
1. Image of MSI product with Serial Number.
2. Invoice with eligible product’s name/ model.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Promotion is for purchasing one (1) new and eligible MSI product or multiple eligible products to create an eligible combination together in the same transaction (see the eligible product and combo chart from T&C) from participating MSI partners in the period of May 7th through July 15th, 2021.
- Eligible Regions: Egypt, Iraq, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, United Arab Emirates
- Each participant may only register an eligible product or combo set for redemption one time for this event.
- Provide a copy of Your proof of purchase for MSI verification. Documentation must show the product model name label, invoice date, and shop/vendor name. The invoice date must be between May 7th through June 30th, 2021.
- If the purchased product is refunded, the organizer may demand that the reward be returned.
- Terms & Conditions apply. Please check the regional page for the application.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
From May 7st – July 15thth, 2021, participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in the MSI “Light Up Your Gaming Sensation” promotion (“Event”) – while supplies last. To enter, You must complete the following steps:
- You already have previously purchased eligible, non-gaming MSI product(s) indicated in the eligible product list below between May 7st, 2021 – Jun. 30th, 2021, and registered the product(s) in MSI’s Member Center.
- During the Event period, You purchase one (1) or more select eligible MSI products and register the product(s) in MSI’s Member Center. Select the applicable product line and the “Light Up Your Gaming Sensation” promotion. Registration and redemption will be open starting May 7st, 2021, and must be completed no later than Jul. 15th, 2021. You may register more than one (1) eligible product to receive more redemption item while supplies last. EVENT REGISTRATION WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE CLOSED IF THE EVENT ENDS EARLIER DUE TO REDEMPTION ITEM STOCKS BEING DEPLETED.
- Provide a copy of Your proof of purchase for MSI verification. Documentation must include the picture of the model serial number label on the product, Invoice with MSI model name, date, and shop/vendor name. The invoice date must be between May 7th – June 30th, 2021. If necessary, MSI may ask You provide a cutout of the product color box showing the serial numbers
- Agree to the Event Terms and Conditions and await MSI review which may take up to 7 – 14 business days. If MSI determines You meet all eligibility criteria, the redemption item (see below) will be sent to Your registered address. Incomplete Event registration information may result in additional processing time of up to fourteen (14) business days if You are required to provide additional information. The redemption item may, depending on stock availability, take up to 30 – 80 days or more after MSI confirms successful redemption to be delivered. MSI will not replace any lost or stolen redemption items. Participants are responsible for their own federal, state, and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges. Redemption item may not be sold, gifted, assigned, or otherwise transferred to any other third party.
- Steam Wallet code values vary depending on each eligible product or Combo Set. See chart below on specific equivalent values for applicable redemption(s). Steam Wallet values shown on the website are for reference only. ; actual values will vary due to automatic conversion into local currency based on the applicable conversion rate on the actual redemption day.
- Eligible Regions: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
- Only allowed for end-users purchasing MSI products from authorized channels in eligible countries. Products purchased from channels overseas are not eligible for the promotion, such as Amazon US or NewEgg.
- This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, I-Cafe, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
- MSI retains the right to make adjustments of these terms without prior notice subject to any directions from a regulatory authority
Eligible Products and Redemption Items
|Model||Steam code amount|
|MPG ARTYMIS 343CQR|
|Optix G241V E2|
|MAG ARTYMIS 242C|
|Model||Steam code amount|
|MSI Mouse + MSI Keyboard + MSI Headset||US$15|
|MSI Keyboard + MSI Headset||US$10|
|MSI Mouse + MSI Keyboard||US$5|
|MSI Mouse + MSI Headset||US$5|
We may ask You for information during the Event enrolment and product registration process that may, as applicable, include without limitation Your email, name, product serial number, redemption code, purchase information, and other voluntary information You provide. In addition, we may indirectly gather information from you via cookies or website embedded analytics. The information we collect will be used in the following manner: to run this Event, to verify Your eligibility, to contact You if needed, to ensure prize(s) can be sent to You, to store registered product data for as long as an ongoing relationship exists between us (eg. When You use our services such as warranty, eDM notices, etc.), and to use solely for internal market studies for developing better products and services. Your information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third party processors such as our internet service and website providers in order for us to execute this Event; or ii) when reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable laws to legal and regulatory authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions
You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the
Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other
terms, MSI may disqualify participants:
- if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete,
- if Event eligibility requirements such as timely enrollment, applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met;
- if the provided documents are altered, forged, fraudulent, misdelivered, or void;
- if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment;
- if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or
- if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants:
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.
□ I fully understand the contents of the Terms and Conditions and agree to them.